Leanne Millers is the practice principal Waverley Physiotherapy and has a vast amount of knowledge, experience and expertise in treating all areas of the body. She is committed to providing excellence in physiotherapy to ensure that you get the best result possible.
Leanne is a hands-on therapist which not only gives her added information about the dynamic of your problem but also greatly enhances the benefit of the treatment. This treatment is combined with specific exercise prescription to further mobilise and strengthen the relevant parts of your body.
The combination of our expertise and a well-informed patient greatly enhances treatment outcomes to have you functioning healthier and happier.
Your initial consultation includes both a thorough biomechanical assessment of your problem and the professional treatment tailored to your specific problem.
Your functional assessment will include:-
- analysis of how you hold and move your body
- diagnosing the specific areas causing your problem
- identifying the source of pain and injury
- determining relevant stiff joints which restrict movement
- identifying tight muscles that restrict movement
- weak muscles which are not doing their job to support ideal alignment
Your Physiotherapy treatment program may include:-
- Modalities to promote healing
- Joint mobilisation
- Soft tissue massage
- Muscle stretches
- Pain management
- An explanation of your problem
- Home exercise regime
- Practical advice
Please bring to your first session any relevant information which may include a doctor’s referral if you have one (you do not need to have a doctor’s referral) and any recent scans or imaging reports.
If you are in a health fund we offer on-the-spot claiming so that you only pay the gap.
Waverley Physiotherapy is located at 25 Ravenswood Ave, Randwick, with on-street parking available.
Phone 9387 6931 for an appointment.